Complaint Review: SUN WEST MORTGAGE

United States of America
  • Phone: 866-517-1142
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

SUN WEST MORTGAGE Pedro Morales & Martha Rodriguez BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE - DON'T KEEP THE WORLD OF WHAT THEY PROMISSED SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

*Author of original report: ABOUT BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

*Consumer Comment: Sunwest mortgage

*Author of original report: SUN WEST MORTGAGE.

*Consumer Comment: No Good Idea that you are a broker

I am the broker represeting the seller in this transaction. The buyer is doing the loan with your company. Pedro Morales and Martha Rodriguez were the loan officers.

When I asked for an update for this loan Pedro began to shout in the phone. I asked for an update in writing and Pedro instead to give me an update, he wrote a no nice email. Marta sent Pedro an email making fun and congratulating him about the email.

That email I feel that by mistake was sent to all the parties involved in this transaction. No good idea. Pedro called the seller and told the seller that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore if I call he will cancel the loan.

I called to the company to talk to a manager and I got a call back from Tod Valent the manager for that office and he was going to give me an update. I asked him for Pedro don't contact the seller  and didn't work to well. Pedro immediately called the seller. I tried to call Tod Valent again but he doesn't know anymore who I am.

I tried to call the company to get an update but they told met that they don't give information to listing agents. I am behibnd schedule and I need to know if this transaction is going to close, the seller is upset, and I am not getting cooperation form nobody is Sun West Mortgage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sun-west-mortgage/scottsdale-arizona-85260/sun-west-mortgage-pedro-morales-martha-rodriguez-bad-customer-service-dont-keep-the-w-944240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ABOUT BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

AUTHOR: stellabonin - (United States of America)

IF THIS TWO LOAN OFFICERS (PEDRO MORALES & MARTHA RODRIGUEZ) ARE PROUD OF GIVING BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE TO THEIR CLIENTS MY QUESTION IS WHAT TYPE OF COMPANY THEY ARE WORKING FOR?

THEY HAVE THE PERFECT MATCH BAD COMPANY WITH BAD LOAN OFFICERS.

ADVICE FOR CLIENTS THAT ARE LOOKING A LOAN, THEY ARE MANY COMPANIES THAT WILL TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT AND GIVE YOU THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE... NOVA LOANS, THE LENDING COMPANY, ACADEMY MORTGAGE, PINNACLE MORTGAGE AND OTHERS. NO WAIST YOUR TIME WITH SUNEST MORTGAGE.

Sunwest mortgage

AUTHOR: Walt - (United States of America)

I think they may be discriminating against homebuyers. Stay away from this company. Please do you homework before you even think about working with this company. I am a consumer attempting to enjoy the American dream of homeownership. However, sunwest is not the company to help you. Professionalism and structure is what this organization lack.

SUN WEST MORTGAGE.

AUTHOR: stellabonin - (United States of America)

SOMEBODY HAS TO BE IGNORANT... AND I AM HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU ARE SO SMART! CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR!

No Good Idea that you are a broker

AUTHOR: binarysamurai - (United States of America)

How are you a professional real estate agent? You are "behibnd" (sic) on your grammar lessons. With English grammar like you demonstrated in your post, you will never get  "cooperation form nobody" (sic). Please use spell/grammar check in the future so that you do not come off sounding like an ignorant idiot.