Complaint Review: Suncoast

• Reported By: Don from MA — North Andover Massachusetts USA
  • Suncoast

Orlando, Florida
    USA

Suncoast Overcharged for gasoline. Nearly $6 per gallon (prevailing avg in Orlando area $1.64 per gallon). Orlando Florida

On February 5, 2016, my wife and I were returning a rental car to Orlando International Airport at the end of our vacation.  Since we needed to return the car with a full tank, we chose the gas station nearest to the airport, Suncoast at 5928 Butler National Drive in Orlando.

The window on the pump displaying the price per gallon was dirty and hard to read.  In any event, time was short and we needed only one-quarter tank o fuel, so searching for the best price was not a priority.  So in inserted my card and began to fuel.

It was then I noticed the dollars going up very rapidly.  The price per gallon was nearly $6.00!  According to an internet search I did, the average price in Orlando was $1.64 per gallon at the time.  Time being short, I finished my fillup and left.

This is an unconscionable ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2016 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/suncoast/orlando-florida/suncoast-overcharged-for-gasoline-nearly-6-per-gallon-prevailing-avg-in-orlando-area-1285814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content