Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, March 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2004

• Reported By:Houma Louisiana
SunRay
318 Indian Trace #364 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR And Associates ripoff Weston Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Boy, Am I glad I came to this website before spending another person's money on this scam. I almost got a family member to back me in this venture until I came to Rip-Off Reports.com to see if there were any reports on the company SurRay A.K.A. SR and Associates. I saw the reports about how other people ordered their product and got shafted by those people. I am glad there is this site to show people the con-artists out there. This place has saved me money by being here. Thanks RipOffReport.com.

Marie
Houma, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2004 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sunray/weston-florida-33326/sr-and-associates-ripoff-weston-florida-1033428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SunRay