Complaint Review: Sunrise Vista

• Sunrise Vista
    300 S Val Vista Dr
    Mesa, Arizona
    USA

Sunrise Vista, Jake Saady Manager is a tyrant and a bully, yells, interrupts, scolds, and shows no respect for adults. Mesa Arizona

*Author of original report: To Mary

*Author of original report: logical fallacies

*Consumer Comment: Fire lanes for reason

*General Comment: fire lanes

We have been residents here for 4 years. Park manager was a tyrant and a bully, arbitrarily and selectively enforcing street parking, banging with his fist on the side of our mobile home at night to demand that our guest's car be moved. He conducted "drive-by scoldings" where he would snarl an angry command then turn and walk off or drive away in the cart.

I faxed Jake to ask why he spoke so loudly, was it because HE is hard of hearing, or because he is speaking to people he believes are hard of hearing. No reply.

I wrote a detailed letter of his behavior to BPI management company in Phoenix, which they never replied to, but I haven't heard a peep from him since (one year). I know it was recieved and forwarded to Jake via fax, because Jake faxed me my original document with comments to rebutt some charges. Parking on the streets continues day and night with no complaint from the residents, and no enforcement that I know of.

New residents receive a copy of rules printed in 8-point font, far too small for most seniors to read. I've asked for a change, but no response. At my request, Martin Lorch, BPI management, sent me an email copy of rules which I was able to re-size and print for my use.

Some of the grammar and spelling has been corrected, but several claims are incorrect. "No parking on the street after dark, by order of the fire marshall" is false. I verified with Kermit Waters, our fire marshal. Jake claims that we cannot have day-guests parking "on both sides of the street" because emergency vehicles need to get through. I measured one of our narrowest streets, measured width of ambulance and firetruck on-site one day, and found that cars parked on BOTH sides still leaves easy access for such needs.

Park manager is 1) rent collector, and 2) grounds keeper. Anything else is self-appointed, inappropriate, and unwanted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2015 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sunrise-vista/mesa-arizona-85204-1933/sunrise-vista-jake-saady-manager-is-a-tyrant-and-a-bully-yells-interrupts-scolds-and-1252622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

To Mary

AUTHOR: - ()

You BELIEVE it is for your safety, where there is no evidence.

Just discuss the details of the complaint and leave out the dismissive sarcasm.

Robert

Mesa AZ

logical fallacies

AUTHOR: - ()

What other parks do is not a measure of what's right, practical, or reasonable. Irrellevant.

Night parking, state law?  Please cite the code. I spoke to the Fire Marshall who said there is nothing in the law to distinguish night from day parking.

Blocking my home? Nonsense. 15 feet closer or farther is not a factor in saving a life.

If "safety first" is your logic then it would apply equally to DAY as well.

Other parking? Some of my family and guests cannot walk the distance.

Robert

Mesa AZ

Fire lanes for reason

AUTHOR: Mary - (USA)

Must be married to Sandy with measuring streets. This is for our own safety to not park on the streets esp after dark. All parks don't allow it, why? Firetrucks , Emergency vehicles ect. Duh!

#4 General Comment

fire lanes

AUTHOR: Mary - (USA)

I agree with writer all but parking at night due to fire marshall code violation. This is a State law and violation to park your vechicle in front of your home as,I have contacted the law on this very issue. Does, it really matter that you measured the drive and an Emergency vechicle can still get through.? What if it was your home? Now you have just blocked your own home from the vechicles being able to do their job of perhaps saving you and your family. I do not know of any Mobile home park that allow parking in front of your home. It isn't like it is a regular street. These moble homes can go up in seconds. Safety first! There is plenty of parking available for guests not to park where it is a hazard. I want the manager to enforce Fire rules for us and the neighbors and the Fire Department themselves for their safety.

Mary Overton