Complaint Review: Sunset Mesa Funeral Directors

• Sunset Mesa Funeral Directors
    155 Merchant Drive
    Montrose , Colorado
    USA

Sunset Mesa Funeral Directors Megan Hess JUDGEMENT AWARDED IN COURT... TWICE... Montrose Colorado

I am reporting Sunset Mesa Funeral Directors for non payment of court ordered re-imbursement for cremains mailed way back in December 2016. I worked for this "company" for 6 months, and I must say it was one of the most chaotic, unprofessional company I've ever had the displeasure of working for. They pay "under the table" and claim it as 1099 self employed contract. I ended up paying my taxes and their taxes both for 2017. But that is not what I sued for. All I want is to be re-imbursed for the cremains that I mailed to Hawaii on my dime. However, even though I went to court twice, and won, I still can't get re-imbursed. I am being forced to take it to the next level which is a "Citation of Contempt" which will cost me more money.

I won't go into the things that I saw there, (being they are also a "full body donation" operation). Just Don't let them ship your loved one's body out for parts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2017 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sunset-mesa-funeral-directors/montrose-colorado-81401/sunset-mesa-funeral-directors-megan-hess-judgement-awarded-in-court-twice-montrose-1386347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content