Complaint Review: Suntasia Dba Agents Travel Network- Distinct Advantage - Freedom Gold - Florida Passports

• Submitted: Sat, February 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 06, 2006
  • Reported By: Leslie Arkansas
  • Suntasia Dba Agents Travel Network- Distinct Advantage - Freedom Gold - Florida Passports
    3993 Tyrone BLVD Suite 608182
    Saint Petersburg, Florida

Suntasia Dba Agents Travel Network - Distinct Advantage -Freedom Gold - Florida Passports ripoff Saint Petersburg, Florida

On February 14 at approximately 7:47 pm I received a call from 727-471-1414. The male that spoke with me said I had won $400 worth of free airline vouchers. He proceeded to ask which bank I bank with. I told him. He then asked me for my checking account number and like an idiot I told him.

He then said the next procedure would be a recording of me saying all of this information again. I again repeated all of this to him. He said I could cancel anytime within 7 days of receiving a packet in the mail and I would not be charged anything. I agreed and we hung up.

After realizing that I had made a mistake, I called back to see if I could go ahead and cancel. It was a female who answered. She said no I couldn't and again verified like the male that I would not be charged anything as long as I call and cancelled. I once again called back and spoke with another female possibly the same one and told her that I had given them the wrong checking account number and she said "okay, call back tomorrow and give us your new one."

As of 2/18/2006 they have not deducted any money from my account. The phone number is 727-471-1414. The company names they go by are Suntasia Dba Agents Travel Network, Distinct Advantage, Freedom Gold, and Florida Passports.

Tyler
Leslie, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2006 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/suntasia-dba-agents-travel-network-distinct-advantage-freedom-gold-florida-passports/saint-petersburg-florida-33709/suntasia-dba-agents-travel-network-distinct-advantage-freedom-gold-florida-passports-176982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content