Complaint Review: super 8 hotel

1800 Airport Freeway, Hwy 183
    , Bedford, Texas
    USA

super 8 hotel Stay away from super 8 hotel , Bedford Texas

Booked for 3 nights at Priceline.com for a non-smoking room for $138.39. Checked in at 5 pm on 06/06/2013, and we were given a room with terrible smoke. Had to ask for a non-smoking room.

They did not respond to my request for 30 minutes. I finally found their manager, and he put us in a 'non-smoking room'. It was better than the first one, but that was not smoke free.

My wife and I were not able to sleep because of the smoke. Our throats were irritated, and we had to leave at 11:30 pm.

They said they would not refund us, and they even charged $55.87 more. And Priceline.com would not refund us either. I ask for city inspectors to investigate the terrible air quality, which would make people nearly suffocated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/super-8-hotel/-bedford-texas-76022/super-8-hotel-stay-away-from-super-8-hotel-bedford-texas-1058040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content