Complaint Review: Super Beta Prostate by New vitality

Internet
    United States of America

Super Beta Prostate by New vitality Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: New Vitality

I ordered Super Beta Prostate by New vitality. Within three doses My mouth broke out in canker sores. Beware!!!

I contacted Customer Care and cancelled my order that was send to me the third week in May. Today, May 21, I cancelled my order. I was assured that no more product will be send and no more charges will be made on my credit card.

I am send a copy of this e-mail to the State Attorney's office in Florida. I hope no further contact is made and the are true to there word. I will revise this if all is taken care of as promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/super-beta-prostate-by-new-vitality/internet/super-beta-prostate-by-new-vitality-internet-internet-885629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

New Vitality

AUTHOR: New Vitality - (United States of America)

To John,

Per your conversation with our Customer Service Representative dated May 21, 2012. We canceled your participation from our Preferred Customer Program. You will not be charged or shipped any more product.

Please call our Customer Service Department and speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives, that phone number is 1-800-943-6465 in case anymore questions or concerns.

Thank you.