Complaint Review: SUPEREYE INVESTIGATIONS

• SUPEREYE INVESTIGATIONS
    15720 VENTURA BLD SUITE 404
    ENCINO, California
    USA

SUPEREYE INVESTIGATIONS RAFFI SMILANSKY NOT WHAT HE SEAMS TO BE! ENCINO California

ON OR ABOUT 01/26/2017 I Raffi at Supereye Investigations run a report on an individual, that my investors were looking at investing in. I had done some preliminary searches online, but time was of the essance and I needed some professional help. So I went online and checked out the three best. Raffi came to the top so I met with him and interviewed him.

He said he had been doing PI work for 30 plus years, I found out later he has only been licenced for 3 years. I went to his office in Encino, it was not the pictured office in his add not even close. He also mistated his experiance. So I was behind the eight ball, so I tried him out. The report came quik, it was not what I needed in a comprehensive report, it was in fact about what you would get from an online service. Very disappointed. For $145.00 it was not worth the price. I had to use another service and made a few contact calls and made my own dilagence on time I did not have. [continued below]....

.....

So I posted on "Yelp" and rated him with two stars and gave my review. He panicked, texted and called me and offered me money to take down my posting, so I met with him and he paid me $500.00 and I took down the report. I told he needs to get better at what he is doing and not to embelish his carreer. Be truthful and promise what you do and deliver because people are depending upon him.

The moral of this story is do not use Supereye, they need to get their story straight!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2017 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/supereye-investigations/encino-california-91436/supereye-investigations-raffi-smilansky-not-what-he-seams-to-be-encino-california-1353026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content