Complaint Review: Superior Benefits

• Superior Benefits
    Www.superiorbenefits.mircrobenefits.com
    Somewhere In Canada, British Columbia
    Canada

Superior Benefits took $299 out of my account for a $2000 credit limit visa! Rip-off! Canada British Columbia

On Dec. 19th I was called and offered a $2,000 limit Visa card in order to boost my credit. After asking some questions I agreed. They asked how I would like my name to appear on the card, and I answered those questions. They told me that I would have the card on Jan. 5th.

After continued calling and waiting on hold for a minimum of a half hour each time, I finally received a package on how to repair my credit via Fed-Ex in the middle of February. I, in turn, returned the package via the post office, and have been unable to contact the company regarding my $300.

Jesse
St. Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2004 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superior-benefits/somewhere-in-canada-british-columbia/superior-benefits-took-299-out-of-my-account-for-a-2000-credit-limit-visa-rip-off-cana-93342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content