Complaint Review: Superior Distribution/AZC

• Superior Distribution/AZC
    7211 ESouthern Ave #111, Mesa, AZ 85209
    Mesa, Arizona
    USA

Superior Distribution/AZC Xtreme HCA - Said no new charges for 30 days, then billed after 2 weeks. Mesa Arizona

Person who called to sell the Xtreme HCA advised I would be billed $4.95 for the first bottle, and I could cancel anytime within 30 days to avoid another shipment being sent and therefore being billed for it.  They turned around and shipped 2 more bottles within 2 weeks, and billed my credit card $99.90.

Called asking to speak to a Manager to clear this up. The lady who answered the phone said she was in charge, and I could speak to no one else.  She would provide a RMA# (number to write on the outside of a return envelope) for me to ship back at my expense, and once they receive it, they will refund a portion of the money paid.

This was their mistake, as I asked the original salesman 3 times to confirm I had 30 full days to cancel before anything further would be shipped or any further charges would be billed my credit card.  All 3 times he said I was correct.

I asked the lady if they record their conversations so they could hear how I was mis-informed.  She said sometimes, but was not willing to do anything for me.  She was very rude, although I was not.  She said she was getting ready to cancel my ability to return the product if I continued to ask to speak to her manager.

Do not order from these people.  All they want is your money, and they will not stand behind their own mistakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superior-distributionazc/mesa-arizona-85209/superior-distributionazc-xtreme-hca-said-no-new-charges-for-30-days-then-billed-afte-1060847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content