Report: #622033

• Superior Gold Group
    100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 950
    Santa Monica, California
    United States of America

Superior Gold Group Gold 101 Took our money, we have not received our Gold and Silver Santa Monica, California

We wired $11,000.00 to their bank, and 45 days later, no gold and silver.
I tried to contact the account person ( Jay Wasserman ). NO reply after 3 days so I called and talked to Alex, who told me that Jay was on leave and that our gold should be coming within a week, maybe two. He would call me in a week to let me know.
I wasn't comfortable with this, so I email Bruce Sands, who is listed as their CEO.
I'm now seeing that they use to have a high rating with Kiplinger, but I'm now thinking that maybe they changed the CEO ( I've seen another name for the CEO listed on other complaints ), and now the place is crooked ?
I'm going after them, from every angle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2010 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superior-gold-group/santa-monica-california-/superior-gold-group-gold-101-took-our-money-we-have-not-received-our-gold-and-silver-sant-622033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content