Complaint Review: Superior Pool & Spa

Omaha, Nebraska
    USA

Superior Pool & Spa Terrible Hot Tub Service & Support Omaha Nebraska

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: My wife lies

Waited weeks for someone to come repair a leak in the hot tub. Called multiple times and left messages. No one called back. Stopped in the store and was told someone would call me. Never happened. They said someone would show up on a particular day and they didn't. Finally, they came out the week after they said they would (late May 2013).

I have had a long history of them putting me on hold forever when I call, not returning messages, not showing up when they say they are going to, forgetting to order parts, forgetting to schedule someone to come out. The older lady that was running the service department when I went in there was rude. I told her I'd left multiple messages for someone to call me, and she said "well I never got any messages," completely abdicating all responsibility.

(6/8/13) Currently, waiting for them to come deliver a new hot tub cover. It's been over two weeks since it arrived. Was told it would be brought out with the last service call. Wasn't. Repair guy said he'd check to make sure. Didn't. Called several times, messages unreturned. Finally, begged to have someone bring it yesterday. Was supposed to show up this morning. Didn't. Called. Said they'd call me back. Didn't. Just called again and was placed on hold again forever. They said they'll bring it this afternoon, after they promised morning delivery. Didn't bother to call. Said they were too busy in the store to call and let me know. Probably still won't show up today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superior-pool-spa/omaha-nebraska-68137/superior-pool-spa-terrible-hot-tub-service-support-omaha-nebraska-1057528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

My wife lies

AUTHOR: Kurt kline - (USA)

my ex-wife wrote this review and she lied about it in every aspect. She would never answer when they were on their way and she was the one who never answered the phone when they called. She ended up getting the service call, parts and spa covers for free because she would t take the complaint off of the BBB until they did. I feel bad that this has been here for 2years and only now after I left her that I am coming clean. Superior has always offered great service to us and that is why (as in the false report) we kept going back. Why would we order more and more stuff after we had such a horrible time. This is the way she lied in court too. Steer clear of this viper.