Complaint Review: superior protection plan

• superior protection plan
    2400 Louisiana blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 081170
    , Select State/Province
    USA

superior protection plan Credit acceptance, spp, protection plan, first automotive service corporation ripoff, bad customer service, scam Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: The Best Warranty

superior protection plan is a huge scam. I advise any of you who are thinking about investing in this auto warranty to reconsider. I've had nothing but problems with my extended warranty.they will do everything in their power to get out of paying for a covered repair. It is not worth the aggravation of calling again and again getting the same answer because all the reps are in the same office. Do not listen to the sales rep selling you this plan because he gets a spiff on it. He will say anything to get you to buy it,  "if your car breaks down just pull into the nearest mechanic and it's covered. " this is just another lie to get you to drop money.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.

The customer service is terrible.  I spoke to Juan, Alex, Fred, and Buster all underneath Brad Crowson and they were all incredibly mean and refused to let me talk. Every single one but Buster would talk over me and treated me like an idiot. I have never been so dissatisfied.  I am currently in the process of going to small claims court and filling customer service complaints.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superior-protection-plan/select-stateprovince/superior-protection-plan-credit-acceptance-spp-protection-plan-first-automotive-service-1117588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

The Best Warranty

AUTHOR: Justin - ()

I bought this coverage through Credit Acceptance Corporation and I love it.  I have a 2003 Ford Explorer and had 93,000 miles when I bought it.  I have had work done and Superior Protection paid for everything they promised to cover.  I have never had a claim denied or had any problems whatsoever.  They demand the best parts and require a 2 year warranty on the work.  I don't know why everybody else is having a problem.......