Complaint Review: Superior Tech Help

• Reported By: Lois — Loveland Colorado United States of America
  • Superior Tech Help

Internet
    United States of America

Superior Tech Help PC Fix Pllanting an Unremovable Ad then wanting to Charge $250 to remove, Internet

An ad popped up on my monitor and I was unable to remove it out of the center of the screen. It was from PC Fix stating that I had over 500 viruses and to click the acceptance of terms for fixing. I called the phone number listed of 8663257231 to have them remove their ad. An East Indian man named Jack Sathe answered and said he could look at the problem and had me install teamviewer.

He said it was unremovable, but for $250 I could have a membership and could call 24/7 for computer issues. He was continually consistant in his sales pitch to the point where I was screaming at him to remove their ad. He said this was a general ad that connected to any number of computer repair and fix companies randomly selected. But ma'am, since you cannot afford the $250 how about $109?

I did hang up and thought to uninstall the PC Fix, while there noticing SUPERAntiSpyware had been installed that day and that the teamviewer was still open. I unstalled them also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superior-tech-help/internet/superior-tech-help-pc-fix-pllanting-an-unremovable-ad-then-wanting-to-charge-250-to-remov-960438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content