We ordered our son a Trailmaster 150cc XRS gokart for his Christmas present.
1) We were told by the sales representative that it was very easy to assemble and it was NOT! There were no assembly instructions with the go kart.
2) When we finally got it assembled it would not crank at all!
3) When we finally got it to crank it was only temporary. . .
4) On Christmas Day my son was only able to use it for a few hours and then it would not run again...would not crank.
5) Called superior power sports tech department and was told they would call me back the next day and they did not. Therefore, my son had to go through the holiday season without using his new Christmas go kart.
6) After the holidays, when there offices reopened I still did not get a call back and I had to call again.
7) When I called and actually talked to someone their tech guys did not have any knowledge of the Trailmaster and sent me on a wild goose chase where I had to speak to 3 different tech people. After hours of conversations, trouble shooting over the phone, and waiting for techs to call me back...
8) Finally figured out it was something wrong with the starter relay...or the solenoid....or ??? - they really don't know.
9) They are sending me a relay switch hoping that is the problem (it does come with a 3 month warranty)
10) For all the trouble we have gone through with this brand new $2000 go kart - we asked their customer service representative if they could give us some form of compensation (e.g. our suggestions: a gokart cover, an extended warranty, some financial credit to our account, etc)
11) Their response to our suggestions was that they would not do anything!!!!! They did say they could give us a $30 discount on a 6-month extended warranty (normally $60)...LOL!!!
12) SO I PURCHASED A $2000 GO-KART FROM SUPERIORPOWERSPORTS.COM THAT DIDN'T WORK OUT OF THE BOX AND THEIR COMPENSATION TO US WAS ---- WE WILL SELL YOU AN EXTENDED WARRANTY!!!! LOL!!!!
13) WE WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND WE STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU LOOK ELSEWHERE!!!!