Complaint Review: Supermedia

DFW Airport, Texas
    United States of America

Supermedia Idearc CONTRACT SCAM ARTISTS DFW Airport, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CLUELESS JERKS! They are only out to get your money in any way they can, and they will misrepresent their products, use obtuse and confusing contract terms, fail to explain contract terms, etc.  Do your homework and read everything. Then DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT unless you are 100% sure that you understand the terms! If you so much as blink an eye, you will find yourself locked into a contract at 6 times the price you thought you were agreeing to.
Compounding the problem is the fact that none of the people you get to deal with have a clue as to what they are doing or how Supermedia is screwing you behind everyones' backs.  Finally, if you do get into bed with these folks, understand fully that no one in this organization cares about their customers, nor does anyone know how to provide any semblance of customer service.
The sales people turn over faster than your backyard compost heap, and you will never be able to figure out who can help you with your account. When you try getting help from the main Customer Service (Oxymoron) line, they say they will investigate and get back to you, but NO ONE WILL EVER CALL YOU BACK. You will always be in the dark with these people. I filed a complaint about an ad program to send card packs to homes in my area. The complaint was wallowing around Supermedia for 6 months. Every time I called, the person on the phone would tell me they did not know what was going on, just that it was in the "Security" department being looked at. When the claim did get closed, nobody ever called me to inform me of the fact. I found out when I got a phone call from a collection agency!
Supermedia is, without question, the worst advertising company I have ever worked with. I will never do business with them again, and I STRONGLY URGE any small business to steer well clear of these shysters. If you don't, you will find yourself bogged down in a huge mess for a very long time. I got so fed up wqith these people in the end, that I paid them whatever they said I owed them, just so I could get them out of my life!  If you read this and then do business with Supermedia, don't say that you were never warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/supermedia/dfw-airport-texas-75261/supermedia-idearc-contract-scam-artists-dfw-airport-texas-742161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com

Your full name and title:

Business Name:

Business Telephone Number:

State in which your Business resides:

Your contact number: