Complaint Review: Supermedia

3131 Katella Avenue
    Los Alamitos, California
    USA

Supermedia Worst Advertising Ever Los Alamitos California

*Author of original report: supermedia lie

*UPDATE Employee: Account info request

I was assured that I would get more work for the $245 a month I pay.  I got maybe one job in 12 months from Supermedia.  The website made had way less traffic then the one I made on my own with zero experience.  I've tried cancelling numerous times to no avail.  The rep tried showing me that I was getting calls, but when she pulled my report it just proved that I wasn't.  Supermedia is a joke and a rip off.  Please don't waste your time and hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/supermedia/los-alamitos-california-90720/supermedia-worst-advertising-ever-los-alamitos-california-1067665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

supermedia lie

AUTHOR: ec roofer - ()

I tried calling and had 2 meetings with my rep that signed me up.  She and Supermedia didn't get me the business they said I'd get.  She told me there were other roofers that were successful with their program, and I fell for it.  Bottom line, I spent $3k and got maybe $1k back if that.

Account info request

AUTHOR: SuperMedia LLC - ()

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com Your full name and title: Business Name: State in which your business resides: Your contact number: Best time to call you: E-mail address: Brief complaint description: