Complaint Review: Supermodels Unlimited Magazine

• Supermodels Unlimited Magazine
    155 Industrial Dr.
    Northampton, Massachusetts
    United States of America

Supermodels Unlimited Magazine SUPERMODELS UNLIMITED MAGAZINE DOESN'T PAY FOR THEIR PHOTOGRAPHERS LIKE THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO Northampton, Massachusetts

*Consumer Suggestion: Supermodels Unlimited Magazine 5/7/2012

This company is a joke.  They claim to their photographers that they are so wonderful to shoot for.  The truth is, is that they use their photographers to get what they need and then don't pay them.

I was hired on for two Chicago shoots.  The first shoot I shot two girls, one had 5 looks and the other had 3 looks.  I provided Kimberly Clark, of Supermodels Unlimited Magazine with all of the images of the two girls and even edited a number of the pictures so that the magazine could use if they wanted as well as the models.  After all unedited images do nothing for the girls paying for pictured for their portfolio.  Shortly after I did another shoot for Supermodels Unlimited Magazine with 7 models 3 looks each.  This shoot took place all day.  For both of these shoots I was told that I would be paid $300 a girl.  I submitted my invoice for all of the shoots just as I was told to do.  I had to keep calling and emailing Kimberly Clark as well as Lisa Blackman of Woobie Wear who is also a scam artist.  I would get no response.  Finally after threatening a law suit I heard from Kimberly Clark and she tried to tell me that she couldn't pay me $300 a girl and that they don't pay their top photographers that much.  I thought that was funny so I forwarded the email that herself and Lisa Blackman had sent me agreeing to pay me $300 a girl.  These shoots took place March 2011 and July 2011 and I have yet to see any sort of payment.  I suggest that no photographers waste their time shooting for these people because they try to talk a good game but in the end you will be the only one to get screwed by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/supermodels-unlimited-magazine/northampton-massachusetts-01060/supermodels-unlimited-magazine-supermodels-unlimited-magazine-doesnt-pay-for-their-photo-879182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Supermodels Unlimited Magazine 5/7/2012

AUTHOR: David Allen - (United States of America)

Good morning, I can assist you in collecting the money that is rightfully owed. "Google" RTS Financial Group, LLC in Vancouver, WA for all of my contact information and ask for David Allen. Best Regards...