Complaint Review: SuperXPower

USA

SuperXPower Theives, they STOLD my money!! Internet

*Author of original report: It has been delivered. Just received

2013-06-1710:28:06

I ordered a new handle for my push mower online with superXpower.com.  I gave my credit card to pay for the part.  They have charged my card, but I am still waiting for the part.

My order was submitted on 4/26/2013.  Today is 6/17/2013.  When I call any of their contact numbers, if it is a weekend I am on hold for.......the entire day. But if I call during their business hours, Monday - Frida 8am-5 pm cst, then I get a recording saying that they are experiencing higher the regular call volumes and please call back later.

This is stealing, they are liars and theives!!

Kelly Bell

General Manager

Quality Inn Ocala

3434 SW College Rd

Ocala, FL 34474

p.352-854-3200

f.352-854-5633

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superxpower/internet/superxpower-theives-they-stold-my-money-internet-1059663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

It has been delivered. Just received

AUTHOR: Kelly - ()