Complaint Review: Support@Livetechnician.com

• Support@Livetechnician.com

, Select State/Province
    Canada

Support@Livetechnician.com Clean the computer of malware ? Canada

my report is a carbon copy of the previous filed report. I had some malware in my computer, which I could not eliminate myself and consequently called this company. It was difficult to  understand them very well due their Indian accent. Anyway, they installed their software after I had to pay $349.99 (Visa) and was told that my email address was floating around in the Middle East in particaular Afganistan. Individuals were using my address for scams! After some time they got back to me with the report that everything was corrected.

I had to get in touch with them several times regarding strange UPS emails (fraud) and again live technichian said they corrected it. During the course of the year these emails kept showing up in my my email box and the the used the Logmein site to get into my computer to eliminate the suspicious email. Mind you I was told that this particular would never show up again. Guess what..

If you called that compane in the morning (Eastern Standard Time) you were lucky if you got a response within 3 hours. Recently I was attacked with the 'interpol' virus, which shut the computer down completely. I called live technician and my called was returned 8 1/2 hours later. I did not wait that long and signed up with another company (what a difference).

Like I said they returned my call 8 1/2 later and I told them  that I no longer require their services and that I would appreciate to be reimbursed for the remainder of my contract. Their reply was negative. Their email address: support@livetechnician.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/supportlivetechniciancom/select-stateprovince/supportlivetechniciancom-clean-the-computer-of-malware-canada-1088536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content