Complaint Review: SUPREME MAILING SERVICES

• SUPREME MAILING SERVICES
    1244 State Street #350
    Lemont, Illinois

SUPREME MAILING SERVICES ripoff business from hell Lemont Illinois

My husband and I requested information off the internet to stuff envelopes and get big $$. I had just recently lost my job and thought this would be good income until I got back up on my feet.

We received a letter in the mail within days describing how much $$ we could make, I was a little concerned with no phone number or a real signature to the letter.

My husband and I went out on the internet to do some research before we were to blow $159.00 which we didn't have for a turn around of over $2,900.00 from this company. To good to be true!

Thanks to Rip-off reports already reported on the internet concerning this company "SUPREME MAILING SERVICES,INC", we saved the $159.00.

I wanted the other reporters to know they have changed their address and ARE still trying to RIP-OFF people - BEWARE!!!!

Anything with this company name or in the state of Illinois, DISREGARD - TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!!!!!

Bobbie & Rob
Olathe, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2003 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/supreme-mailing-services/lemont-illinois-60439/supreme-mailing-services-ripoff-business-from-hell-lemont-illinois-51574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content