Complaint Review: Supreme Marketing, Inc. And Direct Circulation, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007
  • Reported By: Potomac Maryland
  • Supreme Marketing, Inc. And Direct Circulation, Inc.

Potomac, Maryland

Supreme Marketing, Inc. And Direct Circulation, Inc. Sold books that were not delivered Buford Georgia

*Author of original report: Rip-Off Update

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Supreme is a HUGE rip-off!!

Purportedly a college student who lived up the street and went to Virginia Tech was trying to raise money for his Rugby team to go to Australia - he was the captain of the team and was trying to assist those who could not afford the trip. Same story as the ones I ready - he said his mom did not believe anyone would buy the books so they would give them to charity. The next day, I called the VA Tech Rugby Coach who did not return my telephone calls. I let it go. I have been ripped off. The book has not been received. Thanks for the response VA Tech.

Kathy
Potomac, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2007 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/supreme-marketing-inc-and-direct-circulation-inc/potomac-maryland/supreme-marketing-inc-and-direct-circulation-inc-sold-books-that-were-not-delivered-bu-285822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Rip-Off Update

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

I called the company and I cannot get a response or talk to an individual. I left a message but doubt that this will get me anywhere. Do not buy anything from this company.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Supreme is a HUGE rip-off!!

AUTHOR: Kastevil - (U.S.A.)

I happened to work for this company, after I worked with them and realized they were burning people I quit. If you want any information to file a suit or even just Smash BRANDON (the owner) in the face with a brick. Get a hold of me. I have much information on this "company"