Complaint Review: Sure Modifications & Asset Warriors

• Sure Modifications & Asset Warriors
    1112 Montana Avenue, Suite 72
    Internet
    United States of America

Sure Modifications & Asset Warriors L a i l a H a o u d Loan modification scam and we made us pay money upfront for 3300.00. We are going to lose our house because Laila did not do anything and committed fraud. We asked the bank HFC and they told us they d Internet

*Author of original report: Loan scam company

Loan modification scam and we made us pay money upfront for 3300.00. We are going to lose our house because Laila did not do anything and committed fraud. We asked the bank HFC and they told us they did not hear from her since February 2010. i have all the emails from when we worked with her for over 1 year so i have proof of everything. I have tried certified letter and she acknowledged that she did not follow through and we asked for our money back and gave her a time table and it was not meet. She then threatened us and said she is going to ask for another 3500 to continued the case. I have made a number of calls and emails over the last 2.5 weeks with no response.

I also have documents from her and all the emails just let me know how to get that to you. I also found out she is applying for a state bar exam. Her web site is this:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2010 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sure-modifications-asset-warriors/internet/sure-modifications-asset-warriors-l-a-i-l-a-h-a-o-u-d-loan-modification-scam-and-we-mad-673091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Loan scam company

AUTHOR: Scott - (USA)

Loan modification scam and we were told we had to pay upfrontthe moneyfor 3300.00. We did not know any better before I had looked into loan scams and the state attorney general. We are going to lose our house becausesure loan modifications did not communicate to the bank for over 8 months. During that time they would not returnour calls or text or email. Once in a while we did get a email but nothing of interest to the case. We feel that they did not do anything and committed fraud. We asked the bank HFC and they told us they did not hear from her since February 2010. I have all the emails from when we worked with her for over 1 year so I have proof of everything. I have tried certified letter and asked for our money back and then I heard from them a couple of days after that was sent and they acknowledged and said they would pay us back but still have not received any money. They acknowledged that they did not follow through and we asked for our money back and gave her a time table and it was not meet. She then threatened us and said she is going to ask for another 3500 to continued the case. I have made a number of calls and emails over the last 2.5 weeks with no response.