Complaint Review: SUREWAY BENEFICIAL

• SUREWAY BENEFICIAL
    P.O. BOX 3548
    CHAMPLAIN, New York

SUREWAY BENEFICIAL MAY HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF CHAMPLAIN New York

I was contacted by a Sureway Representitive and asked for personal and financial information. They stated that if i allowed them to deduct $249.00 from my account that in 25 days I would receive a credit card with a $2,000.00 limit.
On March 25, 2005 the money was drafted from my account. I have yet to receive the card.
I contacted them the first week in April and they assured me it would be here in a week. I did not receive the card, instead I received a box of promotional material and instructions to fill out the one for a credit card and mail it back.
I called again and was told that once this was done I would receive my card within 3 - 5 business days of receiving the credit card paper in the box. I did that and still no card.

Micheal
Brunswick, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2005 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sureway-beneficial/champlain-new-york-12919/sureway-beneficial-may-have-been-ripped-off-champlain-new-york-144369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content