Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, October 12, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 12, 2005

• Reported By:Jacksons Gap Alabama
Sureway Beneficial
100 Walnut Street Suite Q Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Sureway Beneficial ripoff dishonest took 250.00 dollars for a creditcard i never received Champlain New York

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Sureway Beneficial called me and gauranteed me a credit card with a 2000 dollar limit. Told me there was only a one time fee of 250.00 and i would receive my card in 14 buissness days.

14 days went by and I started trying to contact them and all they done was take information and said they would call back.

Sadly to say I never heard from them.

I told them to start with I had already been screwed many times before and I couldn't afford to let it happen again. But it has and its been several months and i still have not heard form them.

If anyone out there can help me on getting my money back please contact me.

Tammy
Jacksons Gap, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2005 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sureway-beneficial/champlain-new-york-12919/sureway-beneficial-ripoff-dishonest-took-25000-dollars-for-a-creditcard-i-never-received-160480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sureway Beneficial