Complaint Review: Sureway Benificial

• Sureway Benificial
    3548 Champlain
    Champlain, New York

Sureway Benificial ripoff Champlain New York

I recieved a call on May 3, 2005 around 1:30pm PST. I was offered to recieve a $2000.00 credit limit on a Mastercard from this company. They said that I had applied online through a company but did not mention which company it was. I do not remember applying for any Credit cards online with any websites in the past 6 months. I also changed my phone number recently so I am not sure where they got the number from. I was researching to see what this company had to offer and I see a rip-off report on the company!!! I could not believe that I was scamed!!!!

They told me to give them my bank information and to verify all of my personal information, so I did and then they gave me a confirmation number and a customer service number to call and confirm that I got the card in the mail. They also told me that I was going to be charged $249.00 on May 13, 2005 after 4pm directly from my bank account.

What is one to do in a situation like this. I am responding to this website only because it is dealing with another victim of this company.

Please help if there is any way possible.

Tasnim
renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2005 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sureway-benificial/champlain-new-york-12919/sureway-benificial-ripoff-champlain-new-york-141729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content