Complaint Review: surplusdecor.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Reported By: Jeanmarie — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
  • surplusdecor.com
    4720 3rd Avenue
    Brooklyn, New York
    United States of America

surplusdecor.com Never recieved refund Brooklyn, New York

I accidentally ordered the wrong range hood. I contacted the company a couple of days after it arrived and they agreed to send me the right one (charging me for the second one, of course) and to issue a refund on the first. I mailed the first range hood, at my own expense because it was my mistake, but I have never received an email. I contacted the returns department several times and they promised to look into it but no refund. Now they are not answering their phones at all, even their sales lines. You simply get the robo-answer that puts you through to elevator music forever.

The product(s) I received from them were good and I've been happy with the range hood. But while this company may have been okay at one time, but not anymore. I would never do business with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/surplusdecorcom/brooklyn-new-york-1122/surplusdecorcom-never-recieved-refund-brooklyn-new-york-1025046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content