Report: #381954

• Survey Pro I
    6684 W. Boekel Road
    Rathdrum, Idaho

Survey Pro Inc Beware this is a RIP OFF!! Rathdrum Idaho

*Consumer Comment: good for you brenda

Today in the mail I recieved a letter with no return address so I opened it and inside I found a check endorsed to me and a letter describing that this is for mystery shopping and goes into detail on how I was suppose to spend the check.

The check was made out of r $4,995.00 and I am suppose to cash it and go do a money gram for $4,440.00 to Puala? and they also supply the $150.00 for the money gram fee. They also want me to go to either Home Depot, GAP, JC Penny, WalMart, K Mart or Sears and spend $105.00 and the items were mine to keep as long as I filled out a form and faxed it back.

Well, I did some investigating after I called them and they told me they were going to make the check good and go ahead and put it into my account. Well, I didn't put it into my account yet, because I thought something was fishy, so I went to my local library and did some investigating and found another report that said this was a rip off.

I plan on taking the check to my local police department in the morning and showing them the report that I copied off of the internet and see what I can do.

Brenda
Verndale, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/survey-pro-i/rathdrum-idaho-83858/survey-pro-inc-beware-this-is-a-rip-off-rathdrum-idaho-381954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

good for you brenda

AUTHOR: deborah brush - (United States of America)

don't fall for these scams!