Complaint Review: Survival Life

• Survival Life
    5812 Trade Center, Suite 300
    Austin, Texas
    USA

Survival Life Family Protection Association Bait and switch delivery routine. Sent the wrong product and tried to get me to pay for it before sending the product ordered Austin Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

Ordered a "Texas Grill" -"Tail Gator". When order arrived, found they had sent the wrong product, a bbq tool set instead. When we called to report the problem, they immediately knew they had sent the wrong item (the bait and switch), before we could tell them why we called.

The girl on the phone offered to send the correct item if we would pay for the tool set, at a remarkable 50% off (yeah, right!). We said no, just send the correct product. They said they cannot send the correct product until they receive the tools back.

We are very upset because we know this was a planned marketing scheme they had devised. We ask to speak to a manager, and of course they are not available.

Will now try to get the credit card to hold the funds.

Person on the credit card used is Barbara Barrett

loren@npgcable.com

barbarabarrett57@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2017 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/survival-life/austin-texas-78744/survival-life-family-protection-association-bait-and-switch-delivery-routine-sent-the-wr-1400348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Hello

AUTHOR: Brittany - (USA)

I am very sorry that you have had this negative experience with our company. I would like to assist you with this issue to hopefully provide you with a better experience.  Please send an email to support@survivallife.com using the subject line ATTN: Brittany so that I can receive the email and get this situation resolved for you.

At that time please be sure to let me know if there is anything more I can do for you to help improve your experience with our company. I look forward to speaking with you and have a great day!