Complaint Review: Susan Keeton, Gary Leigh

• Susan Keeton, Gary Leigh
    #35 Gladwell Road
    Nationwide
    United Kingdom

Susan Keeton, Gary Leigh, Bought Bobcat S300 off Kijiji through eBay vehicle purchase protection plan. (there is none) London United Kingdom Internet

Saw an ad on Kijiji for a S300 Bobcat and replied to seller.

After numerous emails between seller and I, I was contacted through eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection to make arrangements for payment. Seller wanted to use VPP plan to make exchange for both our protection.

Followed the instructions from eBay VPP or so I thought and fowarded my protected funds to close the deal. Confirmed the funds had been delivered and tried to email seller and seller address was gone. Emailed the eBay VPP address that I had corresponded with and no reply. However they were right there to help make the deal happen.

I had sent $6300.00 Canadian with a cost of $260.00 to send it to the Vehicle Purchase Protection Verified Agent (Gary Leigh of 35 Gladwell Road, London, UK W1U 7NH) who did with identificaton pick up the money.

I emailed Kijiji help and was informed that my VPP number was not valid and this person was not a representative. The present VPP email address I have is still fuctional however does not answer me.

Sad to say in our times as they are that these rip offs happen all to often.

Roland
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2009 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/susan-keeton-gary-leigh/nationwide/susan-keeton-gary-leigh-bought-bobcat-s300-off-kijiji-through-ebay-vehicle-purchase-prot-418810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content