Complaint Review: Suzanne L. Hyclak Paper Moon Interiors LLC

• Reported By: its nice to be nice — clearwater Florida USA
  • Suzanne L. Hyclak Paper Moon Interiors LLC

Clearwater, Florida
    USA

Suzanne L. Hyclak Paper Moon Interiors LLC Dose not pay there Installers, They talk down to there Installers like they know everthing about Business, Unbearable to work for Clearwater Florida

Suzanne L. Hyclak Paper Moon Interiors LLC/ Hires Installers for Home Depot Florida Stores

Suzanne L. Hyclak Paper Moon Interiors LLC at 2909 Longbrooke Way Clearwater, Florida 33760. The company hires subcontractor Installers to install Home Depot’s custom window treatments in Florida and pays a percentage of the installation charge to these installers.

I was one of these subcontractor installers Installing Home Depot’s Blinds and was let go because i mentioned to a customer that it looked like there yard fence was starting to fall apart. I was just making an observation and apparently this is unacceptable to Suzanne L. Hyclak Paper Moon Interiors LLC.

A week later when i did not receive the payment for my last invoice i contacted Susanne L. Hyclak Paper Moon Interiors LLC and tried to get my last invoice paid from her. She returned my call and left a message stating that i did not work for them anymore and I was not going to get paid for the invoice this week and she couldn't tell me when or if she was going to pay me at all. It was hard for me to understand her with her yelling into the phone.

Then she told me if i Ever! call them again she would send the SHERIFF! over to my house and have me arrested for harassment. I am not sure what to do now all i was looking for was to get paid for my last week of work installing with Paper Moon Interiors. Not sure if the Florida Department of labor is someone i should talk to now about this Matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2016 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/suzanne-l-hyclak-paper-moon-interiors-llc/clearwater-florida/suzanne-l-hyclak-paper-moon-interiors-llc-dose-not-pay-there-installers-they-talk-down-1325492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content