Complaint Review: SVEIN TORE STORM MOE

• Reported By: Luismarbenito — San Carlos City Philippines
  • SVEIN TORE STORM MOE

Internet
    Norway

This guy, Mr. Svein Tore Storm Moe hired my Professional Service to be incharge of the legal affairs in a company he owns that offers cheap legal services regarding UDRP related matters. Through my employment period, I have worked day in and night trying to substantiate the domain "nameindispute.com" and at the same time handles clients cases, from negotiations and defense response pleadings, I did a multitask for approximately 4 or 5 months on the agreement that he will pay me Php10,000 a month, plus Php2,500 per clients representation. The first and second month was ok, I received my sallary in full, but things began to change on the 3rd upto the 5th month. I handled 13 cases, I represent the clients in those cases, I do the negotiations, and at the same time the collection officer, immagine the loads of work lodged at me. When I demanded payment for my sallary, he jist told me the company is already bankrupt and he cannot deliver my payment for the services that I already rendered. [continued below]....

..... Up to date, Mr. Svein Tore Storm Moe still has an overdue balance payable to me in the amount of Php 40,000 more or less. I made several demands to get my sallary but he would not even bother to pay attrntion and talk to me seriously. He is evasive!!! This report is only the start of my revenge, more suits will be filed against him. Beware of this ConMan, he is good in .aking promises but a certified escape artist when due date arrives. PAY ME MY BACK WAGES at least half of the amount that you owe me, I did not signed up for this crap!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2017 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/svein-tore-storm-moe/internet/svein-tore-storm-moe-svein-svein-tore-internet-1392193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Svein is a good Person

AUTHOR: Samantha - (Philippines)

I found this another complaint and as a fellow Filipino, I can't stomach this bad report, although this issue has been resolved already and I respect the thought of the complinant.

Svein is norweigan and sometimes misinterpreted for he's not well-versed to express words in English. So I pressume this was just a misunderstanding, though this case was already settled.

Respectfully,

Samantha Horton

samhorton002@gmail.com

This is already settled.

AUTHOR: - ()

Sir, please delete this report as Mr. Svein has already settled this one with me. I apologize to whatever harm this may cause him.