Complaint Review: SW Advantage

• SW Advantage

Internet
    United States of America

SW Advantage SW Advantage stealing money from my credit card Internet

On one Summer weekend of 2012, the SW Advantage sales girl came to our house to sell children books. The books were a little overpriced, but I still bought some because, first, I was in good mood on that day, second, it's a hot day and I had compassion for the sales girl, who carried a lot of books to our house.

8 months later, I found out that on my credit card history, I had a $19.95 payment to SW Advantage monthly! I searched my email box and found a email from them half a year ago, saying that my free trail period was over and they would start to charge me if I don't call them to cancel the service. When the sales girl sold me the book, she never mention anything about membership or monthly fee.  I never expected email from them and how should I be supposed to open every junk email to prevent somebody from charging me for some service that I don't even know?

I called them and they immediately promised me to cancel the service and give me full refund. They asked me to write down a confirmation number. I told them I don't have pen. They said they would email me the confirmation number, but I never received it. You can't trust them at all!

I shouldn't have been nice to the sales girl. I shouldn't have had compassion for her. They are bad people!

That's not business. That's stealing money! That's crime and sin!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sw-advantage/internet/sw-advantage-sw-advantage-stealing-money-from-my-credit-card-internet-1021844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content