Complaint Review: S&W transmission

• S&W transmission
    6770 Chapman Rd
    Lithonia, Georgia
    USA

S&W transmission 6770 Chapman Rd, Lithonia, Georgia 30058 Sent wrong transmission and blame me I don't work in your shipping dept.these guys are CROOKS Lithonia Georgia

I have a 2006 325 I BMW that needed in transmission, after being towed to a mechanic shop , and told by a mechanic. so I went on a quest trying to find a transmission, went online, and these guys came up S&W transmission. I wish I have done More research on these guys and read some of the feedback from previous customers. first of all I was instructed by my mechanic to make sure I give them my VIN number so they could match the transmission with my vehicle. after doing so I was instructed by a woman named Lisa that this was the transmission for me so I ordered the transmission and was instructed that it would take 7 to 14 days. after almost a month I received emails stating that they had high volume and there was a backup and the appreciated my patience. so after five more days making it a full month I get a call from my mechanic stating the transmission is the wrong one it is all wheel drive and I have rear wheel drive. [continued below]....

..... so I get on the phone with the transmission shop and explain to them what's going on he tell me that I ordered the wrong transmission and I have to pay a reshipping fee of $450 because it's my fault and if I cancel my order they will take the $450 out of my refund before I even see a penny.

these guys are such a rip off customer service is terrible once they have your money they have you over a barrel and there is nothing you can do. so I picked up my pen and figured I would give them just what they deserve a terrible review and any future customers reading this that they will take heed and go to another shop. these guys are ripoffs the more people that know it the better. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau as well and getting a lawyer on my case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2017 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sw-transmission/lithonia-georgia-30058/sampw-transmission-6770-chapman-rd-lithonia-georgia-30058-sent-wrong-transmission-and-1379327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content