Complaint Review: Swann

• Reported By: FabricGATOR — Palm City Florida USA
  • Swann

Internet
    USA

Swann Swann security, Swann security camera, swann security camera DVR, Swann DVR, Swann security camera kit Good cust service at first, now when need warranty - horrible! no contact! got hung up on! Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 USA California

This company was, and the operataive word is :WAS, all sweet and acommodating when I was shopping for a security camera system. Very helpful, helped guide me to save some extra money, solved a product deficiency.... THAT WAS THEN!

So my china junk camera system just up and died last week, about 2 months past the warranty date, ok, that is just the way things are sometimes... I'll buy a new power supply. No worries. SO I THONGHT!

I can not find anywhere that the 12 volt 5000 ma power supply is offered on the website. I wriet a detailed email about what happened, what I have and ask what I need. Took aboout 5 minutes. I immediately get a reply in my inbox thank you for contacting us, now call the office... WTH is that???

So I call, wait on que for 10 minutes, then another ten minutes while she looks for the information if it is available, transfers me to hold again so I can pay 12 minutes, then I get hung up on? What??? I have spent over an hour trying repurchase a defective part from these clowns only to get hung up on!!!???

They sell junk equipment, and then when it breaks, you can not get warranty information, CAN NOT GET WARRANTY REPAIRS, can not get anyone to talk to, aAND.... They hide behind a veil of secrecy that you can not contact them.

CONSUMER BEWARE... Swann junk is not what you want, there are several other companies that sell this junk camera and DVR systems and they are probably all the same company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2017 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/swann/internet/swann-swann-security-swann-security-camera-swann-security-camera-dvr-swann-dvr-swann-1400299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content