Complaint Review: SweepMyCredit.com

• SweepMyCredit.com
    P.O. BOX 331485
    HOUSTON, Texas
    USA

SweepMyCredit.com Tre ManBest Legal Credit Rating Coach on Youtube Tradelines, CPN Scammer HOUSTON Texas

*Author of original report: TRE MAN - his true character

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Scam Buyer Freddy Les

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: More Rebuttle Coming Soon

This guy who calls himself Tre Man aka Internet Marketing Guru aka Don't Challenge Me is the biggest liar and scammer. He will promise you CPN, Tradelines etc but will never deliver. First he will say 1 day then 3 days then 7 days and then he will send you someone's SSN i.e. one can be liable for identity fraud. I asked him multiple times to show me proof that this is good and tri merged and he kept on giving excuses. He will keep saying that he is HELPING YOU by trying to get you arrested for identity theft. He will also start to make threats, then if you talk about chargebacks he will start to call you names and then he will block your number.

DO NOT WORK WITH THIS GUY or his company. He says he is a internet marketing guru but he must be living in a shed somewhere trying to rip people off by doing a really great sales pitch and making youtube videos under "Best Legal Credit Rating Coach"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2017 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweepmycreditcom/houston-texas-77233/sweepmycreditcom-tre-manbest-legal-credit-rating-coach-on-youtube-tradelines-cpn-scamme-1394375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

TRE MAN - his true character

AUTHOR: - ()

It's weird how he just submitted the details for one of his clients openly and he even gave out the personal details in desperation. His response shows that he has another customer who wasn't happy too. He didn't even think twice prior to dragging someone's name and personal details here. In my case he blocked my number and didn't even offer to refund after not being able to deliver his services. All I got in return was a whole lot of name calling. Who in their right mind would do want to hand over their money to someone like this guy?

I can literally post all the conversations between myself and him to show how he talks one down, calls names even though one will be nice and polite, to prove my original report. Buyers WILL NOT LIE and especially not go to lengths to let the world know to watch out for scammers like him.

I am more than willing to send proof of my original report to anyone who is interested. If you still do business with this guy then YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scam Buyer Freddy Les

AUTHOR: Tre - (USA)

After careful research this person Freddy Les is not a real person. We ran a full search on this person and seems to not have any real agenda but to sabatodge.

As noticed his post is in the  name David but he did buisness in a totally differnt name. We will not entertain this any further and move on to the next client. One thing he has helped us with is we will be removing Cpns from our format.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

More Rebuttle Coming Soon

AUTHOR: Tre - (USA)

I have just received this report and this guy is truly lying on me and this company we will be filing a suit for the lie he is telling. In my next post I will be exposing the cpn and a link to the credit report that this Cpn was built for $75 which he ordered 2. The guy played victim and yes eye for an eye I curses him out for acting as if I'm subject to your foolery. Secondly living in a stack is also deformation which will be reported in the suit. I will be exposing his name and address cpn number with birthday. He intentionally ordered a cpn to namely cause trouble. $150 was spent and service was full 100% rendered. Every credit repair company have bad reviews we can't make everyone happy. Some people have been scammed many times over so they come in looking for trouble. $150 is not even compared to the money God has allowed us to make honest and full service rendered with over 2000 people satisfied compared to 1 person. There may be more people not happy but we make sure we render our services. My next post will be links to as proof of service anyone can look at at any time. Also this guy is dangerous to any business who's trying to delevope. He mainly looks for companies he can do business with as a target to exploit the intergrity of the business. Numbers paid for and information Freddy Les Birth 13 Nov (((REDACTED))) (((REDACTED))) Bev Hills, CA (((REDACTED))) CPN: (((REDACTED))) ----------------------------------- Julius Les Birth 19th Jan (((REDACTED))) (((REDACTED))) Bev Hills, CA (((REDACTED))) CPN: (((REDACTED)))