Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Reported By:
  • Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
    1555 Regal Row
    Dallas, Texas

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse aka Allied Marketing Group, Inc. Promised and Deceived Dallas Texas

I ordered a computer through this company. At first I got it on lay-away since I didn't get my home yet. Now that it is completely paid off they say they don't have it in stock anymore.

The whole trick to this was they offered me free internet for life when I bought it. Now they are trying to cover up and say the company they used to get that offer through no longer exist so they can't give it to me. They will just send me an 800MHz instead of 700 MHz and that should be good enough.

What the hell is that, go from a good computer with free internet service FOR LIFE, to a good computer with NO SERVICE for the same price.

I have filed complaints with the Attorney General of Texas. Let's see how it turns out.

Monica
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweepstakes-clearinghouse/dallas-texas-75247/sweepstakes-clearinghouse-aka-allied-marketing-group-inc-promised-and-deceived-dallas-te-16872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content