Report: #361943

1555 Regal Row
    Dallas, Texas

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Almost Ripped-off Don't get In A Hurry Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Very Upset

I sent in for a Dell laptop computer.It took 1 month and 5 phone calls,but I received the coumputer. When they said it was shipping the next day and said it would take 5 to 7 days shipping via Federal Express, I told them I would come there and pick it up I'm only 300 miles away, I got it the next day.

One thing I did to finaly get my laptop on the last phone call I told them I had A freind with the Better Business Bureau and she said she would get me my laptop or my money back, it worked. I don't really have a freind with the BBB!!

Yesterday I received an ad from them for an Omni-2 Digital Camera for $27.38, I think I will throw it away. Never again!!!

Jw amarillo tx.
Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweepstakes-clearinghouse/dallas-texas-75247/sweepstakes-clearinghouse-almost-ripped-off-dont-get-in-a-hurry-dallas-texas-361943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Very Upset

AUTHOR: Clkapusta - (U.S.A.)

I am going through the same thing with this company. Sent money for a laptop computer and have never heard back from them. Have e-mailed them and nobody answers at the phone # provided. What numbers did you call to get a hold of a person?