Report: #319760

• SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE
    1555 Regal Row
    Dallas, Texas

SWEEPSTAKES CLEARINGHOUSE WOW! I ALMOST GOT CAUGHT UP! Dallas Texas

I received my letter in the mail today that I was a winner of up to 6 consalation prizes. My first thought was, "When did I enter into a contest to even win?"
Then I spoke with my husband and I showed him the letter and info that came along with it. I can not lie, we were both excited but.....

Something told me to check it out so I came to this site and I seen where alot of others had gotten the same thing and REALLY lost their money or got items that did not even work!

Needless to say I am very disappointed because I was looking forward to getting that camcorder, the lap top from Dell, and the RCA stereo system.

At the same time, I am thankful that I checked on the company first.

I hope that somebody does something about this. This should not be going on and on. Is there a lawyer in the house?

Jay dee
Clayton, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2008 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweepstakes-clearinghouse/dallas-texas-75247/sweepstakes-clearinghouse-wow-i-almost-got-caught-up-dallas-texas-319760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content