Complaint Review: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

• Reported By: Karen — Rockford Michigan USA
  • Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Nationwide
    USA

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Ordered from their sweepstakes 2 items and received 1 and back in August 2016 Waiting on my on My laptop computer I paid for. Nationwide

I have been receiving SweepstakesClearinghouse vouchers on name brand products for quite awhile and this is the first time that I have not received my product.

Back in August 2016, I had ordered 1-9 inch Android Digital Tablet and 1-Famus Brand Laptop with $500+Software package for National Reference Retail $589.95 had a voucher for $400.00 which the price came to $189.95.

I rececived the Tablet on September 9,2016 and had to write a check for $33.70 for COD. The check was made out to:Fullfillment Center. It was cashed at my local banking establishment not too long after.

Now I am waiting for my 2nd product:Laptop Computer! I am recent widow and I bought the product to help me bring in some extra income from home. I am not a rich widow by no means, and I can't retire because of my age right now!

I would like my product or my $189.95 back! I could use that money to go find a laptop for that price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2016 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweepstakes-clearinghouse/nationwide/sweepstakes-clearinghouse-ordered-from-their-sweepstakes-2-items-and-received-1-and-back-1330714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content