Complaint Review: SWEET - HALOM KFT HUNGARY

• SWEET - HALOM KFT HUNGARY
    Kossuth Lajos Utca 34
    2347 Bugyi,
    Hungary

SWEET - HALOM KFT HUNGARY Dr. Gabor Van VAT: HU 23296693 He signed a contract with the company SWEET - HALOM KFT HUNGARY, on the delivery of office paper format A4. Transferred the advance to: Beneficiary: SWEET HALOM CISSE KFT Account # : 33 1050 1445 1000 0092 3710 0707 IBAN: PL 33 1050 1445 1000 0092 3710 0707 Beneficiary’s bank: ING BANK Slaski S.A Bank Adress: 225, 31-154, Kraków, SWIFT code : INGBPLPW  2347 Bugyi VAT: HU 23296693 Lajos Utca 34

Transferred the advance to:

Beneficiary: SWEET HALOM CISSE KFT

Account # : 33 1050 1445 1000 0092 3710 0707

IBAN: PL 33 1050 1445 1000 0092 3710 0707

Beneficiary’s bank: ING BANK Slaski S.A

Bank Adress: 225, 31-154, Kraków,

SWIFT code : INGBPLPW

They received 50% of the money, they said that in 6 days there will be a dispatch. But the documents were not sent. Then they reported that the truck with the goods at the customs, and the Hungarian customs requires a customs duty of $ 920, I replied that I will not transfer money to this firm, I will come to the border myself and pay the customs fee. They answered well

It was Thursday afternoon, on Saturday I promised to be on the Hungarian border. On Friday, I ask them to find out the data about the truck, the driver's number and name, the brand of the truck, the truck numbers. They did not answer the post office, the phone was switched off. I did not go. On Monday, they got in touch and said: that I did not come, the truck came back and unloaded. When asked why no one gave me any data they did not answer.

Then they told me that they would send the truck again only if I pay customs taxes, I answered well, only I myself will come to Budapest and pay. I was going to leave and they again disappeared from the connection, the phone was switched off, the email address did not respond. Two days later they appeared on the link and said that I did not come, the truck was not coming to you. No more communication.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 03:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweet-halom-kft-hungary/2347-bugyi-2347/sweet-halom-kft-hungary-dr-gabor-van-vat-hu-23296693-he-signed-a-contract-with-the-co-1396641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content