Complaint Review: Sweet Paula's Pods

• Reported By: Robert — Richland Washington
  • Sweet Paula's Pods

Internet
    United States of America

Sweet Paula's Pods Charged my credit card at the end of February and still has not sent order or responded to any email inquiries! Internet

*Author of original report: Finally received contact

I placed a pre-order on 2/23 and my Visa was charged that day. Product was supposed to ship 3/7, as stated on the website, but has not. I have made several inquiries via email and have not received a response as to whether it will ever ship! Website still offers these pre-orders! I have used this company for awhile and never had this issue before, but if I don't hear back from the owner in the next few days I will be notifying authorize.net and contacting my credit card company to get my money back!

I understand if there has been an issue with stock, but at least update the website or twitter feed to notify your customers. I know from other posts online that I am not the only one with this issue right now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweet-paulas-pods/internet/sweet-paulas-pods-charged-my-credit-card-at-the-end-of-february-and-still-has-not-sent-o-1037475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Finally received contact

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Rec'd email from Paula this morning explaining there was a family emergency and that items will begin shipping tomorrow.