Complaint Review: Sweet Paula's Pods

• Sweet Paula's Pods

Internet
    United States of America

Sweet Paula's Pods Paula Baldwin Yates Sweet Paula's Pods SCAM! , Internet

April 17th 2013, I requested a invoice from Paula for the amount of $97.99 USD. She happily answered all my questions and then proceeded to send me a paypal invoice, I paid, and then later that day received USPS tracking number. It has been over 5 days and still no update to my tracking number. No replies to my emails or anything to reassure me that my PAID package is on its way.

I believe all she did was register a package online with no plans to actually send out my package. If this is a mistake I will gladly redact my statements, but until then, it stays.

I plan on contacting the fraud department of my bank, filing a statement with the Federal Trade Commission and the Better Business Bureau, and contacting paypal and authorize.net I recommend anyone else who has been scammed by this individual to follow the same procedure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweet-paulas-pods/internet/sweet-paulas-pods-paula-baldwin-yates-sweet-paulas-pods-scam-internet-1045344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content