Complaint Review: sweet paula's pods

• Reported By: ript.off.by.paula — jo Pennsylvania
  • sweet paula's pods

Internet
    United States of America

sweet paula's pods sweet paulas, sweet paulas pods ,sweetpaulaspods.com poppy pods , Internet

Sweet Paula is a THIEF plain and simple. I had the same experience as the other people who filed these reports with one difference - I STILL have not received my order, or even a response, despite 20-25 emails over the past 8 weeks (except of course for the mass emails that others on here also got describing some bulls**t family emergency). She will not even acknowledge me, but she had no problem taking almost $200 from me. She strung me along with the mass emails, promising that she would ship when she had pods in stock. Now I can't protest the charges because it's been too long. On top of all that, her site is once again advertising that they have pods in stock again - DON'T FALL FOR IT LIKE I DID!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM SWEETPAULASPODS.COM - THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!

Every report on this site about her business is completely accurate. Some people say the received "less than half" of their orders - I would be happy with that at this point! Hell, I'd be happy if she even RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS! And don't be fooled by driedpodcentral.com either. It's run by her son, who I have to assume is also a dirty no-good thief if he was raised by that piece of sh...well, you get the idea. Don't say you weren't warned Paula. You can only rip people off for so long before it comes around and bites you on the a**.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweet-paulas-pods/internet/sweet-paulas-pods-sweet-paulas-sweet-paulas-pods-sweetpaulaspodscom-poppy-pods-inter-1045348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content