Complaint Review: Swift Transportation

Phoenix, Arizona
  • Phone: 602-269-9700
  • Web:
  • Category: Road Rage

Swift Transportation Put me in the Danger of UNQUALIFIED trainers Phoenix Arizona

While going through the "SWIFT ACADEMY", there was several concerns about the school that was brought to managements attention, including the lack of instructors per student or the equipment per student as promised in the hand book.

Furthermore, the company not only tried billing me and sending me to collections after advising the company that I felt my life was in danger because of the company name on the side of the truck in which I drove.

In addition, the company charged me with an ACCIDENT that was not proven and even their own staff acknowledged there was inconsistancies with the report that was filed later reporting the accident to my DAC report which has prevented me from continuing my carreer as a driver.

The company also failed to acknowledge "URGENT" e-mails to the terminal managers regarding the the safety of the students from a "SAFETY" manager within the company further putting the drivers life in further risk.

Ken
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2009 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/swift-transportation/phoenix-arizona-85063/swift-transportation-put-me-in-the-danger-of-unqualified-trainers-phoenix-arizona-446614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content