Complaint Review: Swift transportation

• Web:
  • Category: Liars

Swift transportation Lies cheating Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: DISCREPANCY

Hi, I just about two months ago started with swift and since I was being trained I was being payed $8.50 an hr and had worked over a 140hrs. And decided to not pay me a cent. then I got a blood clot on the job and they did every thing they could to keep me from get help. then they told me I could not see my doctor only they'res and when I called them to have them get me to one of they're doctors they never called me back since to have been confirmed that I had a blood clot they have never saw if I was ok or even respond to me at all forcing me to get a attorney.  I don't even know if I still have job but if they terminate me while on medical leave my attorneies will have field day.  I am an experience driver I have put in countless hours and miles and I have found out I only made $14.09

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/swift-transportation/phoenix-arizona/swift-transportation-lies-cheating-phoenix-arizona-1083804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

DISCREPANCY

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If you are an experienced driver...why did you need to go with a trainer?  With a DISCREPANCY such as that, it casts a very big shadow over your "story".

While you're "getting help", get yourself the nearest third grader to teach you the basics of sentence structure, spelling, grammar and punctuation.  Apparently you must have skipped those classes in grade school.