Complaint Review: Symmetry

• Reported By: Chicago Illinois
  • Symmetry
    Foster And Harlem
    Chicago, Illinois

Symmetry ripoff, make you use your family to make them rich Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Good job!

I saw a notepad on my car window saying that if anyone has 6-10 hours a week to spare and wants to make over one thousand dollars a month to call them. When I did they told me to come in for a meeting. When I asked what will I do, all the usual questions the guy on the phone told me to just come in.

So i did. There were people there who talked about the weallness business and how much money we could make, they showed us a video, etc. But then they wanted you to buy these products they said was for you to give your freinds and families to try. A beginners package for you to make money. So I brought it. It costed $159.00.

I never got any money from them because everyone that you call doesn't need their products, no one buys them. They even write scripts for you telling you what to tell people and your families. One script told me to tell my family that if they buy anything from their company that I will get a raise.

All lies....scams.

Andrew
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2006 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/symmetry/chicago-illinois/symmetry-ripoff-make-you-use-your-family-to-make-them-rich-chicago-illinois-172100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author