Complaint Review: Symphony Health Solutions

Cincinnati, Ohio
    USA

Symphony Health Solutions Sent me a big check out of nowhere Cincinnati Ohio

*Author of original report: Resolved

They sent me a check for almost $2000.  I took it to a 3rd party check cashing place, they couldnt cash it.  I looked up Symphony Health Solutions on the Internet and called their "contact us" number.  I was almost immediately transferred when I explained why I called to the financial dept.  I left a message but have not heard from them.  Has anyone else had a similar experience with this company?  Are they legit?  Is this check for real?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/symphony-health-solutions/cincinnati-ohio-45221/symphony-health-solutions-sent-me-a-big-check-out-of-nowhere-cincinnati-ohio-1167762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolved

AUTHOR: Ron - ()

Symphony Health Solutions called me back.  The guy from the financial department quoted the amount of the check, and said it was a scam, and their company name had been scanned onto the check.