Complaint Review: SynapseConnect

• Reported By: James — Tallahassee Florida
  • SynapseConnect

Stamford, Connecticut
    USA

SynapseConnect Got a notice for two magazine subscriptions that I didn't order, and at inflated prices. Stamford Connecticut

Received card in mail that I had ordered two magazines. Almost threw it away. I already was receiving one, Discover Magazine, and it was not up for renewal so I knew something was wrong. Both were at inflated prices. I called Synapse Connect and canceled but I have no idea how they got my credit card. The cancelation proceedure was tricky and clarly intended to get another order if you didn't pay close attention.

Received another one for Sports Illustrated today, 56 issues. I don't even read the sports page!!!  That one was through Sports Illustrated so it was easy to cancel.

Whats going on? How did they get this order? How did they get my credit card (if they have it)? Looks like a fraud to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/synapseconnect/stamford-connecticut/synapseconnect-got-a-notice-for-two-magazine-subscriptions-that-i-didnt-order-and-at-in-1072545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content